• Print

I am in my last year of compulsory secondary education (4t d'ESO)

If your are in your last year of compulsory secondary education and you want to go to university, you need to find out about the batxillerat the upper secondary school qualification, as these studies prepare you for university or advanced-level training cycles.

Upper secondary school (Batxillerat) is taught in three areas of study: Arts, Sciences & Technology, and Humanities & Social Sciences. You must decide which area of study is best suited to your skills and interests. You can also stard to find out about the university degree courses that are currently taught at Catalan universities.


Update:  10.01.2018