• Print

I already have a university degree and would like to study for another one

If you already have a university qualification and want to study for another bachelor's degree you must complete university pre-enrolment on university admissions portal. Three per cent of all places are reserved for university graduates. If you complete university pre-enrolment, you must submit the documents  in the period established in the pre-enrolment schedule.

You can do it in three ways, until the last day of the established term: 

The documentation sent by email or the contact box of the University Access Office will not be accepted.

Before you start the process, find out about the university courses that are taught at Catalan universities, what they entail, their structure, where they are taught, the cut-off marks from previous years and the career options.

Update:  20.02.2018