• Print

Simultaneous studies

If you have already started a bachelor's degree course and you want to take another bachelor's degree course now, you must complete university pre-enrolment to gain access to a place on the new course. In addition to pre-enrolment, you must find out at the university where the new course is taught whether any specific application is required to authorise simultaneous studies.

If you do not need to apply for authorisation from the university and you are given a place on the new course in university pre-enrolment, then you can take both courses simultaneously. If the university asks you to apply for authorisation, as well as being given a place in university pre-enrolment, you will need permission from the governing bodies at the host university to take both courses at once.



Update:  10.01.2018