• Print

I am an elite-level or high-performance sportsperson

If you are an elite-level or high-performance sportsperson and you want to pre-enrol  for study, you should know that 3% of places in all bachelor's degree courses are reserved for such sportspeople and 5% are reserved for students of Physiotherapy, Primary Education and Physical Activity and Sports Sciences courses. If you want to study Physical Activity and Sports Sciences, you will not have to take the personal aptitude test (PAP) at the centre.

To prove that you are and elite-level sportsperson, during the pre-enrolment period, you must submit a photocopy of the corresponding list in the Official Journal of the Government of Catalonia (DOGC) or the Spanish Official Gazette (BOE), and if you are a high-performance sportsperson you need to attach the accrediting certificate. This document must be submitted to the University Admissions Office or one of its sub-offices.

Update:  10.01.2018