• Print

I am a university student and want to change centres and/or degree course

If you are in one of the following two situations:

  • You are taking a bachelor’s degree course and want to continue at another school or faculty at the same university or at another university.
  • You are taking a bachelor's degree course and you want to change to another bachelor’s degree course at the same university, or at a different university.

You can do these two procedures at the same time:

  • University pre-enrolment.
  • Request transfer of the academic transcript to the university where the course to which you would like to be admitted is taught. To transfer the academic transcript, at least 30 credits must be recognised in the new course. In this case, you should consider that
Update:  10.01.2018